Contest Terms and Conditions
Contest Details, Concept and Participation:
1. These terms and conditions apply to the “India Gate Contest” for customers (hereinafter referred to as " Contest") sponsored and launched by KRBL Limited (“KRBL”) wherein customers can participate by visiting the promotional website www.indiagate.bigcityexperience.com.
2. The contest is valid to all individuals residing in India and is valid from 01/07/2023 to 30/06/2024 (hereinafter referred to as "Contest Period", both dates included, extendable at the discretion of KRBL
3. During the Contest Period, Mega Prize will be awarded to the winners who will be selected during the Contest Period. Each winner shall be eligible subject to the conditions duly fulfilled by the shortlisted winner.
4. All IPR rights including trademark, copyright, and designs used are the property of their respective owners.
5. The Contest is subject to all applicable central, state and local laws and regulations.
6. Customers participating or seeking to participate in the Contest shall individually be referred to as "Participant" and collectively as "Participants".
7. “Contest Products” is defined as select SKUs of India Gate Mogra 5Kg, 10Kg and India Gate Mini Mogra 5 Kg, 10 Kg
8. By participating in this contest, Participants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions available on www.indiagate.bigcityexperience.com ("Contest Website") as well as the decisions of KRBL Limited, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Successfully entering the Contest and winning a prize is subject to all requirements set forth herein.
9. KRBL Limited reserves the right to exclude any person from the contest on grounds of misconduct or criminal record.
10. KRBL Limited reserves the right to terminate, modify or extend the Contest, at any time at its absolute discretion, without assigning any reason. All decisions of KRBL Limited in respect of the Contest and the prizes therein will be final and binding.
1. This Contest will be open to all individuals residing in India (except the state of Tamil Nadu) above 18 years of age.
2. Employees, dealers, wholesalers, trade partners their immediate family members, agents and distributors of KRBL Limited and Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd. (BigCity / Agency) are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
3. KRBL Limited or its Agency will not be responsible for any NDNC (National Do Not Call) Registry regulation that will come into play. All Participants who participate will agree as per the terms and conditions that even if they are registered under NDNC, DND (Do Not Disturb), KRBL Limited or its Agency will have all the authority to call such shortlisted winners by virtue of them having voluntarily participated in the Contest.
Contest Period & Contest Timings:
1. Contest will commence from 12:00:01 AM on from 01/07/2023 to 30/06/2024.
2. Time of participation will be defined as the time at which the entry is received via Successful registration on the microsite on the Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd. computer.
3. Entries coming outside the Contest Period or Invalid Entries (i.e., incorrect unique code, etc.) will not be considered for winner selection.
4. The contest shall run on Contest products. Packs without the offer are also available in the market.
1. Participants from Rest of India will be chosen for entries between 12: 00:01 AM to 11: 59:59 PM during the contest period to win below Mega Reward.
a. Sandwich Maker
c. Air Fryer
2. Participants from Rest of India (excluding Tamil Nadu) will be chosen through a computerized, scientific random selection by Premier Sales Promotions Private Limited (the Agency) appointed by KRBL.
3. The participants from Tamil Nadu shall not be eligible to win the mega prize.
How to Participate:
1. To participate in the Contest, customers have to:
a. Buy a contest Product.
c. For Rest of India: Enter your valid unique code on promotional website to win an assured Vouchers and a chance to win a Mega Prize.
2. KRBL Limited and Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd. shall not be responsible (including but not limited to):
3. For any SPAM generated messages
4. For any SMS message delivery failures
5. Any lost, late or misdirected computer transmission or network, electronic failures or any kind of any failure to receive entries owing to transmission failures or due to any technical reason.
6. If the participant has registered himself to the DND of the telecom provider/ the participant has registered with National Do Not Call Registry/ Participant, then he/she has specifically requested for not receiving messages for the specific campaign.
Winner Selection for Mega Prize:
1. For Rest of India, a draw through random computerized selection will be conducted during the contest period to extract the winners.
2. Prizes will be given subject to the winner satisfying the verification process of KRBL Limited.
3. The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged, or redeemed for cash. In the event that the winner does not take the prize in the time and manner stipulated, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
4. Any unused prize is not transferable, non-refundable, and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be taken in exchange for cash.
5. KRBL Limited shall provide the prize on an "as-is basis" and without any warranty or guarantee concerning the quality, suitability or comfort, and KRBL Limited and/or its associates, affiliates and/ or its management, directors, officers, agents, representatives shall not be responsible for or liable (including but not limited to the product and service liabilities) for deficiency and/ or defect of any product/service and/or the prize or for any kind of consequential damages/ loss, in any manner whatsoever. If any Participant has any grievance with respect to the prize, he/she may directly contact the manufacturer.
6. The image of the prize depicted on the press ads/posters/TVC's/pack shots etc. are for illustrative purposes only and the actual prize may vary from the depiction made.
7. KRBL Limited or its Agencies shall not be liable for any loss or damage of the prize due to Act of God, Governmental action and other Force Majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any compensation whatsoever for such losses.
8. The winner generation of Mega Prize will be done based on the Valid Unique Voucher Code Number + Unique mobile number + Unique Address + Unique PAN Card/Aadhar Card
1. Once the Mega Winner is selected, the Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd (Agency) appointed by KRBL Limited shall contact the customer and inform them of the prize they are eligible to claim via Email or SMS or WhatsApp or Call
2. If any shortlisted winner does not claim their reward within the stipulated time or is not interested in continuing in the Contest or is otherwise ineligible to participate no prize shall be declared in respect of the contest.
3. No prize will be awarded if the information presented by the Participant(s) at the time of entering the contest is not factually correct.
4. In the event of the death of the Confirmed Winner, no claim from the nominee or his/her legal heirs of the Confirmed Winner shall be entertained for receiving the prize.
For Scooter Winner:
1. Once the Winners are selected, the Partner Agency appointed by KRBL Limited. shall process the gift for the winner.
2. In the event the shortlisted winner's number is busy, unreachable, or he/she does not attend the call, two (2) more attempts will be made to reach the Participant on that day and/or the next day.
3. If even on the third attempt, the Participant does not attend the call, or is unreachable, the Participant's participation in the contest comes to an end and the Participant's entry stands canceled and Participant becomes ineligible to receive the prize.
4. In the event the shortlisted winner attends the call on either the second or third attempt, the procedure outlined in step 5 shall apply.
5. If any shortlisted winner remains unreachable on the third attempt or is not interested in continuing in the Contest or is otherwise ineligible to participate, the Agency shall conduct up to two (2) more random selections to shortlist a Participant. If even after a third random selection, no winner is selected, no prize shall be declared in respect of the contest.
In case of a positive response from the shortlisted winner, each such shortlisted winner will be required to send the following documents and collateral within 48 business hours:
· Copy of Address proof (Electricity bill or Mobile Bill)
· Copy of Aadhar Card & PAN Card Mandatory
· Copy of Driving License
· No Objection Certificate
Gift tax applicable on cumulative prize winnings above Rs. 10,000 will be borne by the winner.
All forms of taxes, including gift tax, income tax road tax, levies or other taxes, registration charges, insurance, etc. will be borne by winner.
1. The Participant/s undertake and irrevocably and unconditionally permit KRBL Limited to cover the Contest through various media including newspapers, radio television news channels, internet, point of sale materials, etc., and shall not raise any objection, protest or demur to such coverage in this regard.
2. The winners must, at the request of KRBL Limited, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to KRBL Limited for using their name and image in promotional material.
1. All right, title and interest, including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights, in the promotional material(s) and in any and all responses received shall vest solely and exclusively with 2. KRBL Limited at all times. KRBL Limited or any person or entity permitted by KRBL Limited in this regard shall be entitled to use the responses received or any information in connection with the entry in any media for future promotional, marketing, publicity, and any other purpose, without any permission and or payment to the Participant.
3. All material submitted in connection with the Contest (whether written, audio, electronic or visual form, or a combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film footage and/or audio recording taken of Participants are assigned to KRBL Limited upon submission and become the property of KRBL Limited exclusively. KRBL Limited may use the material in any medium in any reasonable manner it deems fit. Copyright in any such material remains the sole property of KRBL Limited.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Each Participant represents and warrants that he/she is legally competent to enter binding contracts under applicable laws. By taking part and/or entering the Contest the Participant warrants that all information provided by Participant regarding Participant's name, age, state, city, address, phone number, etc., is true, correct, accurate and complete.
2. The decision of KRBL Limited or its Agency, as regards the selection of winners and distribution of the prizes shall be final, subject only to KRBL Limited's approval. No correspondence or any other claims whatsoever, in this regard will be entertained.
3. Winner of the Contest is required to register the product, won as prize of the Contest, on the official website of the said product (won as prize) for the purpose of claiming applicable warranty from the manufacturer of the said product.
4. The Winner is also required to register its complaints, within two days from the receipt of the product/prize to the product manufacturer in case the product/prize received is in damaged condition.
5. No queries, claims, dispute, complaints, or grievances shall be entertained by KRBL Limited and its agency after 30 days from the date of the closure of the contest.
6. The Prize cannot be exchanged and is not transferable and cannot be converted into cash.
7. Gift tax applicable on cumulative prize winnings above Rs. 10,000 will be borne by the winner.
8. The Agency shall provide the prize on an "as-is basis" and without any warranty or guarantee concerning the quality, suitability or comfort, and KRBL Limited Ltd and/or its associates, affiliates and/ or its management, directors, officers, agents, representatives shall not be responsible for or liable (including but not limited to the product and service liabilities) for deficiency and/ or defect of any product/service and/or the prize or for any kind of consequential damages/loss, in any manner whatsoever.
9. KRBL Limited reserves the right to change, defer, alter, or cancel this Contest in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Any decision of KRBL Limited in this regard and in general with respect to this Contest and the terms and conditions thereto shall be final, binding and non-contestable.
10. Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment or representation by KRBL Limited to conduct further Contest.
11. The decision of KRBL Limited shall be final in all regards and no communication shall be entertained in this regard. None of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between any Participant and KRBL Limited and the Participant shall not have the authority to bind KRBL Limited in any manner whatsoever.
12. KRBL Limited or any of its respective officers/employees/directors shall not be responsible for delayed, lost, mutilated, corrupted or illegible documents, etc.
13. KRBL Limited or its Agency shall not be liable to perform any of its/their respective obligations under the Contest or in respect of the prize where it is unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond its/their control in the nature of fire, explosions, natural calamities, state emergency, riots, or any other Force Majeure condition, etc., and shall not be liable to compensate the Participant in these circumstances.
14. KRBL Limited or its agency shall not be accountable/liable for any disruptions/stoppages/interruptions or cancellation of the Contest due to any government restrictions.
15. Failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy provided hereunder or by law does not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy or waiver of other rights or remedies on the part of KRBL Limited or its Agency.
16. KRBL Limited or its agency accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, loss of SMS, loss of internet connectivity, unique codes, documents, demand drafts, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, unauthorized data hacking, deletion, theft, destruction, virus attack, transmission interruption, communications failure, hardware failure or otherwise. KRBL Limited or its agents shall not be liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
17. The Mega prize will be dispatched within 60 business days post successful verification of the participant.
18. If a Participant is dissatisfied with the Contest or the Contest rules and/or any content or any requirements of the Contest form, the materials available related thereto, or with these terms and conditions, his/her sole and exclusive remedy is to not participate in the Contest.
19. If a person chooses to access the Contest Website from outside India, he/she shall do so on his/her own initiative and shall be responsible for compliance with applicable local laws of the country.
20. The participation in the Contest is purely voluntary and the same shall be construed as an acceptance of the terms and conditions stipulated herein.
21. To participate in this contest Regular call and message rates apply.
22. To use this offer, Standard fair usage policy and usage norms set by the respective telecom operator apply.
23. The Contest is subject to the guidelines/directions issued by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Department of Telecommunications, and any governmental or statutory authority as may be applicable from time to time.
24. Premier Sales Promotions or KRBL Limited cannot be held responsible for changes in telecom plans, changes in recharge denomination by operators or government agencies. If a particular recharge denomination has been discontinued by the telecom provider, Premier Sales Promotions reserves the right to offer the customer an alternative reward of equal or lower value. This would complete the promotional obligations of the parties towards the participants.
25. The Offer is subject to the guidelines/directions issued by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Department of Telecommunications, and any governmental or statutory authority as may be applicable from time to time.
Release and Limitations of Liability:
1. KRBL Limited and the agency shall under no circumstances be liable, whether jointly or severally, for any loss or damage suffered or sustained (including but not limited to consequential loss), including for personal injury or property damage suffered or sustained, because of the acceptance of any prize.
2. By entering the Contest, the Participant hereby releases from and agrees to indemnify KRBL Limited, and/ or any of its respective officers/employees from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of the prize or participation in the Contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission, or otherwise.
3. KRBL Limited and the agency accept no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself, Agency or third parties in relation to the prizes.
4. The Participant shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to his/her participation in the Contest by conducting an illegal act. The participant also undertakes to indemnify KRBL Limited and/or the Agency and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents on the happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of an attorney, legal charges, etc.) on a full indemnity basis for any loss/damage suffered by KRBL Limited or the Agency on account of such activity on the part of the Participant.
5. In consideration of KRBL Limited allowing the Participant/s to take part in the Contest, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Participant/s waive and release each and every right or claim, all actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against KRBL Limited , its respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents, or mishaps (whether known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) arising out of the Contest or related to the Contest or the prize of the Contest.
1. The courts of competent jurisdiction at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with, the Contest. Participation in the Contest is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including (without limitation) this clause.
2. Further all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Participants and/or KRBL Limited and/or Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd and/or Partners of this Contest shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
Terms and Conditions Cashback:
1. This offer entitles the end user to cashback on NEFT Or UPI. The customer will be responsible for their choice of the cashback transfer method.
2. Any consumer purchasing a promotional product shall be eligible to receive a Voucher. The customer shall receive a cashback of an amount equivalent to the value as mentioned in the voucher (“Cashback/Voucher Amount”).
3. By redeeming the Offer provided on the same, a participant agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions below (“Conditions”).
4. These Conditions apply to every person ("Participant”) redeeming the offer given by Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd, No claim shall lie for any redemption requests made after the expiry of the Offer Period.
5. If you are not a NEFT/ UPI partner registered customer, you will be required to register on the NEFT/ UPI partner website or Mobile App to receive your cashback.
6. The customer will be responsible for entering details such as UPI ID, Account details, etc. Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd. will not be responsible for any incorrect entries or details on the promotion website. No change in details will be entertained once you have submitted the booking.
7. Premier Sales Promotions Private Limited will not be responsible for cashback failures due to any failure at the payment gateway or payment processing partner end.
8. The Payment Processing Partner holds the right to refuse transactions deemed fraudulent as per their policies. In the event of any fraud detection, the payment processing partner reserves the right to modify/change, discontinue, terminate, or withdraw the Offer at any time during the Offer Period.
9. In no event shall Premiere Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd or KRBL Limited be held liable for any issues relating to the redemption of the voucher including redemption requests not being honoured by the payment processing partner.
10. In no event, the maximum liability of Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd or KRBL Limited shall exceed the value of the assured reward value of the voucher i.e., Rs. 10
11. Any disputes or differences in connection with the offer shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Delhi.
12. The payment processing partner reserves the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behaviour or invalid details/credentials.
13. This offer is subject to promotional availability and government regulations.